Beer honestly just tastes how I imagine urine to taste it is so rank and people are always like nah try this because this is special Beer and then it’s like oh ok urine with cinnamon in it great
Kurt ‘100% done with every single one of you’ Hummel
Illustrations by Elisa Ancori
season 1 picard: how do we contemplate the powers of the Q being? do we dare oppose it?
season 2-7 picard: get the fuck off my bridge or so help me
Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
Renowned photographer Sandro Miller has worked together with legendary Hollywood A-Lister John Malkovich many times, but when Miller wanted to celebrate the photography greats that had inspired and guided him, he had to do something special. So he, with Malkovich as his dashing unisex model, recreated some of those influential photographers’ most important portraits in a photo series called “Malkovich, Malkovich, Malkovich: Homage to photographic masters.”
The series puts both Miller’s exceptional photography and Malkovich’s masterful acting talents front and center. Miller gets each amazing portrait’s lighting, mood and composition down perfectly, while Malkovich replicates the subject’s emotions and expressions so perfectly that the photos become nearly indistinguishable, regardless of the age or gender of the original subject. And it was all done without Photoshop!
- Irving Penn / Pablo Picasso, Cannes, France (1957), 2014
- Albert Watson / Alfred Hitchcock with Goose (1973), 2014
- Arthur Sasse / Albert Einstein Sticking Out His Tongue (1951), 2014
- Yousuf Karsh / Ernest Hemingway (1957), 2014
- Philippe Halsman / Salvador Dalí (1954), 2014
- Andy Warhol / Self Portrait (Fright Wig) (1986), 2014
- Dorothea Lange / Migrant Mother, Nipomo, California (1936), 2014
- Edward Sheriff Curtis / Three Horses (1905), 2014
- Bert Stern / Marilyn in Pink Roses (from The Last Session, 1962), 2014
- Sandro Miller, Victor Skrebneski / Bette Davis (1971), Los Angeles Studio, 2014
respect but no fucking way
i think i broke my collarbone watching this
Definition of parkour is getting from one place to another in the fastest possible route.
Without breaking your legs/spine/skull.
Having your internals still in one piece by the end of it is an optional bonus.
The Light in Her Eyes (2011)
yes this is beautiful
imagine if china, while they’re up on the moon, decides to knock down the US flag or whatever just to say ‘screw you’ and its like, what are we gonna do? spend a couple million just to fly some craft up to the moon and re-erect the flag? the whole scenario would be petty and that’s hilarious
i have lived in america my entire life and i am 100% sure we would do exactly that